We don’t get paid until you get paid. With PMI Marietta you will have peace of mind, knowing that we are working hard for you and you will not need to pay us until you get results.
PMI Marietta strives to be readily available to our landlords and quick to respond to the Owner’s communications. If at anytime an owner is not responded to by a member of our PMI Marietta team within 24 business hours, the landlord will receive a credit to their account equal to that month’s management fee charged.
- Provide Rental Analysis
- Evaluate property & make recommendations for obtaining the best possible rent
- Photograph & market the property through multiple listing & syndication services
- Schedule showings
- Weekly updates that include # of website viewings, scheduled appointments, viewings, prospect feedback & recommendations
- Screen applicants through our extensive screening process
- Lease packet preparation & signing
- Perform the move-in inspection and facilitate moving in the tenant
- PMI Marietta retains the procurement fee from the tenant’s 1st months’ rent – You pay ZERO upfront fees!
- Owner must be under a PMI Marietta Service Plan that includes the Results Guarantee
Management – PMI Marietta’s monthly management fees are retained from rent collected. With our Results Guarantee, we don’t collect fees until we deliver Results!
What We Do As Your Marietta Property Manager
We do more than just collect rent
We work to quickly find the right tenant for your home and use our proven marketing methods to attract high-quality applicants.
Every application undergoes careful screening, with background and financial checks designed to keep your interests protected.
Getting your rent payment on time shouldn't be a guessing game. We handle all billing and get your money to you on time.
We know how to keep your property in optimal condition. We handle all maintenance requests and coordinate repairs for you.
We provide full visibility and monthly reports for your property. Access your account any time through the 24/7 Online Owner Portal.
Our regular in-person inspections allow us to identify potential problems in advance & keep your home healthy.
If a tenant relationship ever takes a turn for the worse, we can process the eviction for you & minimize its impact on your bottom line.
We monitor the laws and insurance regulations that impact your home & work to ensure that your property is legally compliant.
For owners of second homes who want the security of knowing their home is being watched and cared for while they are away.